These photos were sent to Austin General Manager Homer Saenz after a customer experienced an RV Fire that damaged their home, yard, and the Tuff Shed barn the RV was parked next to. The fire was caused by a faulty refrigerator. Shown below is the aftermath of the fire. The Tuff Shed garage came out relatively well with some melting of shingles, some melting of the garage door, and some minor siding damage. The insurance adjuster commented multiple times to the customer that the Tuff Shed was very well built, and he specifically told her to go directly to Tuff Shed for the repairs. So the customer was extremely happy with their building and asked us to give her a quote on doing repairs.
http://www.tuffshed.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/RV-Fire.jpg 940 1247 Tuff Shed https://www.tuffshed.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/TS-logo-hor-2c.png Tuff Shed2015-09-09 14:30:432015-10-12 11:41:12Tuff Shed Vs. RV Fire