http://www.tuffshed.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/9288491.jpg 238 357 Tuff Shed https://www.tuffshed.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/TS-logo-hor-2c.png Tuff Shed2013-01-11 16:14:552015-10-12 11:37:24Quick Storage Tips
- If it hasn’t been used in the last three years, get rid of it!
- Utilize vertical space to hang rakes and tools. You can even consider hanging up your bikes, skis and other sporting equipment.
- Set an organizing schedule. Get your quarterly or biannual garage maintenance on your calendar.
- Start with a plan. Measure your space before you start buying so that you have an idea of how much space you have to work with.
- Take advantage of the loft space in our Barn-style sheds – designed to hold seasonal items, such as sporting equipment and Christmas lights that you tuck away for months each year.
- Let us install shelving, a workbench or our Ulti-Mate cabinets to make organization easy.
- Group like items together so they’re easy to find.
- Decide which area of the garage is going to be used for what purpose.